Martes, Enero 28, 2014

MY CORE

I think one of hardest things about being a woman is the way we think and changing it from time to time.
It is never easy battling with the brand of shampoo you wanna try every morning or what kind of hair you wanna pull off.

Factors that affect this would be, One, our instincts that could joggle 3 (or more) possible things that could happen  when we stick to a decision ; Two , could be our creativity that would think one good option while at the same time formulating a better one and in the process  we would eventually make a lot of options. 

Either way I think women are settling for the best. 


Even as a child I experience this picky mind , on how I see myself in the future, choosing a career to be specific. I dreamt of being a mermaid and a princess and I wanted to live with sparkle and anything beautiful,until I finally went to school and admire my teacher more than all the princesses and sea royals. I there say over them being a teacher is a better option.

I started to write on walls, think and act wholeheartedly like a teacher. Being a teacher at 9 y/o was quite hard, for I still have errands and homework to do, and l feel so workaholic.

On my desire to teach someday, I have learned from the best.
My mother is my first teacher and teaching requires authority with love, teachers have the power to influence.

My teacher in third grade Miss Valencia inspired me to be the best and so I wanted to inspire others as she did to me. Because of her I learned that teaching is a passion that inspires.

My father taught me values I will never learn in school, life lessons that will forever teach me to be a good person and sharing the goodness in you to achieve your goals and ambitions.  He then let me knew that teaching requires Leadership.

Part of me would always love to teach. But wait there’s more.

 I was born to dream adventure, when I was in High school I knew that career involves the things you’re good at.

This were my years when my instincts tell me that I’ll make a good journalist. And so I worked hard in learning and fell in love with this option. I became an editor in our school organ, became a speaker, met fellow dreamers and recognized.

However, I also wanted to be an astronaut, a billionaire, a pediatrician, a traveler, a lawyer.

I still have a lot of stories to tell but I might as well, share what made this stories meaningful.

My world is full of wonders, I never ran out of questions and I always seek for something new. My options of dreams which some I may fit or not made me learn to value my strengths and accept my weaknesses. I am never as free and as ideal when I dream but my journey begins when I take the courage to make it real.

Career for me is more than a job or a tool for survival, it’s about a purpose. I admire people living their purpose so gracefully that I wanted to be like them. But carefully, I’m learning that it is unique to each and every one to find our core as a human being.
That the day will come that we no longer risk with our instincts and there’s no more options to choose from, but to live our lives to the fullest.

Career is how you choose to spend your life wisely and fruitfully.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento